Whether you are looking to top up or replace your income or to build an emergency fund, these are my top ways to make money online with little or no skills!
This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through the affiliate link, I will earn a commission (at no extra cost to you). I only share products and services that I personally use, love and feel may benefit you too. See my full disclosure here.
For quick money, no strings attached, there is no better than survey sites and there are plenty to try. What you will need: a PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone & internet connection. See below my top survey sites and a few tips to get you started.
Paid Online survey sites
These are my top survey sites to make money quick. The secret to making money with paid surveys is not to allow it to distract you. Your time is really important here, so being focused is key!
Top Survey Sites
- Swagbucks – This is the largest Free online rewards site. It gives free gift cards to its members for their online activities. Members receive free gift cards for Taking Surveys, Shopping, Searching the Web, Watching Videos, and Playing Games. You select what activities you want to complete and then get the rewards. They also pay in different currencies and shopping vouchers. Get $5 bonus if you are a new user!
- 20Cogs.co.uk – Rated 8.8 out of 10, this one is great too, especially if you like lots of different activities. It’s also free to join and allows you to earn money by completing tasks. You will just need to follow their very simple instructions.
- Get Paid to Take Surveys Online! Win $50,000! – This site is similar to the above but specialises in surveys.
- Shopper’s Voice – Shopper’s voice is all about helping you make the most of your shopping. That’s why they make it so rewarding for you to have your say about the brands, products and services you love most. You’ll have the opportunity for instant flash savings from your favourite brands – plus coupons, samples and free stuff all year long!
- Panel Place – This site specialises in digital products and tasks. You go to the site browse their main subjects and select what you want to sign up for, then you get rewarded for your time!
- Opinion Inn – Three simple steps 1) sign up 2) complete your profile 3) complete surveys. You get paid per survey you complete!
- Take Surveys For Cash – This site asks for a joining fee but gives that back once you start and you get a $50 back on your first payment too. Don’t get put off by the joining fee, register and get your first paycheck to see your investment back. They pay in most currencies and directly to your Paypal account. If you don’t want to invest any money to start with, see below for a free option.
Start right & Make Money
Create a specific email address only for survey sites or use an email that is not your main email account. Register to as many as possible, starting with the below and decide how much time you want to spend each day on each site.
Trial all sites equally for 3 to 5 days, be consistent, spend the same amount of time in each site. Monitor rewards each day and tally earnings at the end of the trial period.
How I do it
The biggest risk is the distractions, too many tasks asking for attention and we get busy just looking around!
Stay focused and treat this activity as a business, not your free time browsing the web.
Use a timer or a time block app and schedule 30 minutes on each site to start with. See how much you make for those 30 minutes and you will be able to increase the time in accordance with the payment from each.
Everyday track of how much you have made and how much you are getting per hour. When you have three days of data, calculate your hourly average for each site.
After this, you can decide if you want to stay with all or stay with the top paying sites only – unsubscribe to those you don’t want to continue with.
Keep tracking your earnings and time spent each week – treat this as a business and don’t get distracted whilst online.
Have some skills? Monetize your knowledge
Take Photos And Get Cash!
Ok so this one you will need to pay $1 to sign up but they will give you your money back in 60 days if you don’t sell any of your pictures. They take most currencies and pay internationally too.
I have sold many pictures here and it is easy! Check it out here.
Can translate what you know into words? Then you can teach it!
There are so many people wanting to learn new skills, if you are good at something, I’m sure there are people out there that would love to learn from you. Make teaching about them, helping others, solving their problems.
Want to see what people are looking for check here for a free trial.
Writing & Freelancing Work
You don’t need experience if you have previous experience that is even better. You get paid to write small articles or full blog posts. Start small and increase your work so you become more fluid with writing and the style they are looking for.
This site charges a small joining fee but you get that back many times once you start. Click here to start making money today.
Paid Online Writing Jobs – This site is great for writing jobs. Just sign up, pay a small registration fee and you are set to start! You get a 60 day 100% money-back guarantee.
become a Virtual Assistant
Work & Earn as an Online Assistant – First you register your details, there is a small joining fee, you can select 12 months or a lifetime and after that, you can select the jobs you want to work on. This is an immediate start gig. There is a 60 day 100% money-back guarantee on this one too.
Why do some sites ask for a joining fee? Most sites that are serious about providing work you can do from home set a joining fee, this is to pay for registration costs plus their time finding valuable work for you. I find this a much better option because I don’t lose time trying to find new assignments, log in and pick what I want.
Why I don’t mind the joining fee – first, if you pay a joining fee, you will want to make your money back, so you will work hard to get that back plus some profit. It also shows commitment. It shows that you don’t want an easy ride and want to work to get paid.
What works for you
Do you try survey sites regularly? Let us know what works for you and help others get started too. Comment below!
If you liked this post, share with your friends!